It has been another successful season for Lewis Hamilton and the newly crowned Formula One world champion has more records in his sights in Abu Dhabi.
Hamilton now only trails Michael Schumacher for F1 titles, and the Mercedes man has already overtaken the German's record for pole positions and front-row starts this year.
Further opportunities lie in wait at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as the Briton looks to end the year on a high.
Here, we take a look at the best numbers ahead the final weekend of the 2017 campaign at the Yas Marina circuit.
- Lewis Hamilton is enjoying his best run of points scoring finishes (24 races in a row) equalling Michael Schumacher’s best run and only bettered by Kimi Raikkonen (27).
- Hamilton needs one more pole position to equal his record in a single season (12 in 2016).
- Vettel – who won his first in Abu Dhabi in 2010 - is the driver with the most wins in F1 on the Arabian Peninsula (6, one more than Hamilton).
- Raikkonen has gone 94 races without a win, the longest run from one win to the next is held by Riccardo Patrese (99).
- Force India need 23 more points to reach 1,000 in F1, they'd be the eighth team to reach this milestone.
- Mercedes have won the last three races in Abu Dhabi (twice Lewis Hamilton, once with Nico Rosberg), the longest run of any team there.
- Valtteri Bottas needs to win at Yas Marina and Sebastian Vettel finish ninth or worse to secure second place in the Championship.
- If Max Verstappen (20 years, 1 month and 24 days) secures pole in this race he would be the youngest driver to do so in F1 history, Vettel whose first pole position came at 21 years, 2 months and 11 days currently holds the record.
- Abu Dhabi will be Felipe Massa's last race in F1 – it will be his 269th outing, putting him sixth on the all-time list.
- In Brazil, Pierre Gasly gained the joint most positions in the first lap of any driver in a first lap of a race this season (same as Max Verstappen in China, nine positions).
- If Carlos Sainz finishes ninth he will equal in four races, and with the same car, the same number of points that Jolyon Palmer earned in his first 16 (8).
|Independiente 0 Santos 0: Dogged defending preserves deadlock|
|Ceferin nominated for second term as UEFA president|
|Marseille have ´moved on´ from Balotelli deal|
|´Crazy´ Cheika his own toughest critic|
|McClaren defiant amid QPR woes|
|Lendl joins Zverev´s coaching staff|
|England captain Hartley ready for return|
|Buttler happy to serve up a century as England dig in at Trent Bridge|
|PSV beat BATE in Champions League thriller, Benfica held at home|
|Mkhitaryan backs Emery´s philosophy at Arsenal|
|Championship Review: Leeds go top, QPR problems mount|
|Ronaldo shares snap of ´Juventus family´|
|Aguero is the Premier League´s best foreign import, says Shearer|
|Real Madrid warned they must pay Rodrigo´s €120m release clause|
|England´s Broad fined for Pant rant|
|India on brink of victory after brilliant Bumrah halts Buttler|
|Serena Williams elevated to 17th seed at US Open|
|Kombouare signs new two-year Guingamp contract|
|Scaloni unclear on Messi´s long-term Argentina plans|
|F1 Raceweek: Gasly and Alonso restore focus at Spa|
|Nouri able to communicate, brother reveals|
|Pjanic extends Juventus contract to 2023|
|Odegaard joins Vitesse in latest loan from Real Madrid|
|Luck ´sort of happy´ with sack from Suggs|
|Manchester United´s Sanchez will ´be back soon´|
|Former Giants star Cruz announces retirement|
|RFU set Cipriani disciplinary date despite RPA complaints|
|Spalletti fined €10,000 for ´gravely offensive´ referee comments|
|IndyCar driver Wickens has spinal surgery after Pocono crash|
|Tiger: No doubt this is one of my best years|
|Vice-captain Tiger trying to remain objective in Ryder Cup conversations|
|Ronaldo won´t win Serie A by himself, warns Allan|
|Moeen sends message to England selectors with double century|
|Brunt calls time on Northern Ireland career|
|Tottenham´s Janssen sidelined after foot surgery|
|Liu Xiang breaks women´s 50m backstroke world record at Asian Games|
|Atletico Madrid winger Vitolo suffers knee ligament damage|
|Leverkusen teen Havertz aiming to emulate idol Ozil|
|Beckham to be honoured with UEFA President´s Award|
|CPS drops Hillsborough charges against Bettison|
|Who can take over from Federer, Nadal & Djokovic? Agassi backs Zverev, Kyrgios|
|´Freak incident´ rules Dragons´ Vaughan out for season|
|Kompany: Different Manchester City must not be complacent|
|Toyota withdraw appeal over Alonso´s Silverstone disqualification|
|Manchester City offload defender Denayer to Lyon|
|RPA want RFU to drop Cipriani charge|
|Cheika still the right man for Australia - Polota-Nau|
|Bolt not giving up on Manchester United dream|
|All Blacks must improve ´average´ set-piece, says Smith|
|Raiola hits back at Scholes following Pogba criticism|
|Indians top Red Sox in series opener|
|Struff stuns Cecchinato, Jarry reaches last 16|
|I´ll prove people wrong - Bolt completes first Mariners training session|
|Former champ Kvitova tops Radwanska, Pliskova ousted|
|Sad if it´s Filipe Luis´ last game for Atletico - Oblak|
|White Sox manager Rick Renteria hospitalised before game|
|Carragher: Van Dijk can become Liverpool legend|
|No timetable for Sale return from shoulder injury|
|This is a partnership - Rodgers on contract negotiations with Packers|
|Eagles QB Wentz unsure he´ll be cleared to play opener|
|Balotelli staying at Nice|
|It wasn´t a penalty, says Hodgson as Palace boss fumes at refereeing decisions|
|Salah can play much better - Klopp demands more from Liverpool star|
|Gasly to Red Bull: Vettel, Verstappen and the drivers who took their Toro Rosso chance|
|Klopp in the dark on Karius future amid links to Besiktas|
|Simeone pleased with draw after rigours of Super Cup|
|Captain Reus saves Dortmund in DFB-Pokal|
|I couldn´t care less - Klopp rejects title challenge talk|
|Ailing Bairstow keen to aid England´s unlikely victory bid at Trent Bridge|
|Redskins secure Peterson signing|