The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|They want to pull you down - Sterling hits out at tabloid press|
|Lazaridis wants West Ham to stick with Mexico star Hernandez|
|Get behind Sterling, urges Henderson|
|Sampaoli begs for Argentina´s forgiveness|
|The 2018 NBA Draft first round in full|
|Everything still to play for against ´very strong´ France, says Eriksen|
|Cubs bested by Harvey, Yankees sweep Mariners|
|Spurs GM: We´ll do what we can to keep Leonard|
|Lovren: This Croatia team are better than 1998 heroes|
|Internationals Musa, Okobo selected in NBA Draft|
|Modric is the world´s best number 10 – Arbeloa|
|Kurz stay crucial to Jakobsen´s Adelaide move|
|Nuggets end Porter´s slide at number 14|
|Argentina were crying like girls – Vrsaljko|
|Cavaliers select Sexton with number eight overall pick|
|Argentina must ´pray´ results go their way, says Mascherano|
|Grizzlies select Jackson with number four pick|
|Hawks select Doncic with third pick, trade him to Mavericks|
|Kings take Bagley with number two pick|
|Suns select Ayton number one overall in NBA Draft|
|Argentina concerns grow as Dalic vows to rest players against Iceland|
|Messi could retire after World Cup, says Zabaleta|
|Spieth, McIlroy off to hot starts at Travelers Championship|
|Let Sampaoli say what he wants - Aguero angry at Argentina loss|
|Perisic: Messi is the best, but Argentina do not play as a team|
|Dominant England are ´spoiled´ by options, says Morgan|
|Argentina squad ´clouds´ Messi´s brilliance, claims Sampaoli|
|Fagner to start for Brazil due to Danilo injury|
|Arzani lauds leader Jedinak and remains confident on last-16 chances|
|Croatia cut Messi off in Argentina thrashing - Modric|
|Pogba: Kante, Matuidi have 15 lungs|
|Julian Nagelsmann: the Bundesliga prodigy swapping Hoffenheim for RB Leipzig|
|England dominate in Durham to close in on series whitewash|
|´Fortunate´ Federer closes in on Halle title|
|Calamity Caballero and Sampaoli tinkerings leave Argentina a broken mess|
|Wimbledon champion Muguruza confident despite Birmingham defeat|
|Argentina 0 Croatia 3: Caballero drops clanger as Messi´s men are stunned|
|Funes Mori departs Everton to join Villarreal|
|Djokovic beats Dimitrov as Kyrgios lays down a marker|
|Relegated Verona appoint World Cup winner Grosso|
|Trotz named Islanders´ new coach|
|Matic and Serbia ready for ´hellish´ Switzerland clash|
|Fleetwood flounders as Gros takes Pulheim lead|
|No attacks on Neymar, pledges Costa Rica boss Ramirez|
|Giroud return brings structure to France, but again they disappoint|
|Brighton sign Sunderland goalkeeper Steele|
|Schmeichel and Eriksen blast ´exceptionally harsh´ VAR penalty|
|Nigeria´s young World Cup squad learning on the job - Rohr|
|Moody: England players need protection|
|France 1 Peru 0: Mbappe books last-16 spot with record goal|
|I don´t need anyone to hold my hand - Verstappen|
|Captaincy comes back around to Silva as 2014 pain fades|
|We don´t want to be losers - Petkovic|
|Alba not interested in Barcelona exit as Tottenham rumours swirl|
|BREAKING NEWS: Nagelsmann to take RB Leipzig role in 2019|
|Messi cannot be compared to Maradona, claims Argentina World Cup winner Kempes|
|Mbappe sets France record with maiden World Cup strike|
|Federer comes through tough Halle test|
|Nagelsmann to leave Hoffenheim amid RB Leipzig rumours|
|Gerrard brings former Liverpool team-mate Flanagan to Rangers|
|Cipriani to be ´the calmest guy in the room´ on England return|
|C´est magnifique! Lloris earns 100th France cap|
|Belgium v Tunisia: Hazard hoping for World Cup lift off|
|WATCH: Manchester United ditch piano to welcome Fred the red|
|Hamann springs to defence of Ozil|
|Alonso non-committal on future after Le Mans triumph|
|McInally returns to Scotland starting line-up|
|Giroud & Matuidi start as Deschamps drops Dembele for Peru|
|Torreira focused on Uruguay amid Arsenal links|
|NBA Mock Draft 2018: Deandre Ayton leads intriguing first round|